Sunday, November 24, 2013

`24112013 Summer - Melbourne

Happy Sunday :)

First of all I hope everyone enjoy their Sunday no matter was with family, at work or with friends.
Today in Melbourne, another pretty cool summer. Windy and a bit of cold.

I spent my morning in Victoria Market, did some groceries shopping. Walk around, look around. Was pretty crowded in market. After done with shopping I came home and start clearing up the groceries that I brought.

Did a little cooking. Cooked a pork rib soup. With carrots, potato and corn. And I am done with today's cooking. Clean eating, having soup the whole day.

After shower, as usual watch some movie, read some articles and yes I am here up on Blogger.

Hope for a warm day coming soon.
Enjoy your night everyone. I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment