Saturday, December 31, 2011

31/11/2011- My very last day of 2011

Today is the last day of 2011. I hope everyone had enjoy this year very well and hope next year will be a better year, Happy new year everyone.

I haven't been really active with blogspot the last few day. But I wanted to update today for the very last day of year 2011. Is about 2hours and 30 minutes to 2012. What's on your mind? I bet everyone is out for celebration or perhaps with family.

I spent my little day baking cookies and I had my dinner with my family at a Chinese restaurant.



The cookies doesn't look perfect as the one outside but at lease it taste good.








What I have recently doing was red packets lanterns. Which is making lanterns with red packets.  And I bake chocolate puddings yesterday =)


No comments:

Post a Comment